Monday, May 15, 2006

One of These Things...


...is not like the other. Yesterday I went out with a few friends to try my hand at DiscGolf (golf with frisbees) and we ran into a wandering troupe of youth who came up to us and wanted to know what our favourite food was. Field research, I suppose. I managed to jump in and get a photo. Finally, a picture of me with students that aren't mine. Yay!

But having to go on a school trip on a Sunday? Dude. I think that maybe they were actually a goup of kids at a day camp of some sort. Nearby, a youth baseball game was going on and the whole community was out in droves to check it out. They love their baseball in this country. Here are some other snapshots of frisbee golf for you to enjoy:


Post-Disc Golf Meal Kelley, Satomi and Nomura-san Disc Golf Troupe Nomura-san, Scott and Angie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Makinasu-kun!!
How are you?
Those pictures are cool.
I am glad you're having a good time.
I miss the time in Japanese between spring and summer. Seattle is humid, too but it's always either rainy or cloudy, which is sucks.
I need to go back sometime to get some better humidity, hehe...