Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Yes! It's finally here! The winter is over and Japan is warming up! And in about 3 weeks, it will be unbearably hot and humid! Hooray for warmth! Hooray for humidity! Hooray for defying gravity in the shadow of one of the world's most epic castles! Hooray for Jacob Goldfarb's camera that can take 16 frames in about one second and capture this leap of joy! Hooray for leaps of joy! Hooray for superfluous use of an exclamation point! Hooray for short blog entries and late nights and for avoiding sleep on a work night! Hooray for two blog posts in two days! Hooray for Neil Young and his new CD! Hooray for "hurrah" and its variants! Hooray for legs! Hooray for you and for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin it. Neil Young is my hero. Actually Aqua Man is my hero, but Neil Young can do some amazing shit that has nothing to do with fish.

I'll have to download the album and add it to my 2 gigs of Neil Young music on my 11 gig computer. Thats almost a quarter Neil.

Renlds

Christine said...

Hey Christian,

How are you?? I actually thought you had died in Japan, tried calling you once in fear that this was true, haha. Anyways, my time in Scotland is almost up, onwards to random locations in Europe for 3 months. No definite plans as to my whereabouts yet, except a 3 week stint in Malta! Contact my mobile if you want to catch up, that is if your skype is capable of non-local lines, for soon I will be basically homeless and unreachable, what a thrilling thought.

Later
Christine

Bryan Eelhart said...

Horray for BOOBIES !!!