Saturday, September 23, 2006

Please send me friends from home



I was blessed with a visit from Kat and Dan (as well as Marg and Greg, Kat's sister and brother-in-law) who were visiting from Korea on vacation a few months back. I have finally organized some of my photos so I thought that I would post this in tribute to them, as well as to guilt trip all of the rest of you who haven't found it in yourselves to visit me even though I make a great host.

(Just kidding!)

Big-ups to Alex and Andrew Yeung who DID come all the way to Japan for a visit, but didn't get to see me because of scheduling conflicts with my job. I love that you guys came out to Asia though.

Kathleen... Daniel... I still think about you day to day. Thanks so much for making it out here. It meant the world to me (and send me some of YOUR pictures already, would you?!)

p.s. I should mention that my parents have booked their plane tickets and will be vacationing with me here in Japan from November 3rd to November 17th! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our paths will cross again, no worries =)