Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Yatto Kitta

Miki has arrived.

After a long autumn without her, I finally have the opportunity to share my world with her; after she so graciously showed me around her home town of Himeji, it's the least I can do. Now studying English at Carleton, Miki has accepted an invitation to join my family and I in the Toronto area for the Christmas break, and the MacInnis family gets to host its first international guest.

This is Miki's second time to Toronto, but the first time that she's had the opportunity to stay for an extended stay. We've got a lot stops to make and a ton of people to see, so if you're interested in hanging out with a beautiful and talented Japanese person who just loves Canada, be sure to track us down.

Canadian friends beware: we're going to be talking trash about you - in Japanese. Just so you know.

December is (still) update-a-day month! To read all the posts this month, click here!

No comments: